Merry Jade

Merry Jade rates the best cannabis products and sites of 2023. Find cannabis reviews sorted by type and quality.​

Cannibros has been changed to Merry Jade, we hope you like the new site as much as we do :)

7 Site Avg 7.7 In Space User Avg

Blueberry Syrup

Presenting the tantalizing Blueberry Syrup, an indica-leaning hybrid strain that is the progeny of the flavorful Blueberry and Cherry Pie Kush strains. The genetic blend of this strain is predominantly indica, around 80%, with the remaining 20% being sativa.

Its moniker, Blueberry Syrup, aptly captures the sensory adventure that awaits. Just one look at these densely packed, popcorn-shaped nuggets in hues of deep forest green, adorned with thin amber hairs, and glazed with a frosty layer of milky white trichomes, you can tell this is no ordinary strain.

When it comes to terpenes, the Blueberry Syrup strain proudly flaunts a diverse portfolio. Key among them are linalool and limonene, contributing to the strain's signature lemon and lavender accents. Other noteworthy terpenes include carene, pinene, myrcene, geraniol, bisabolol, terpineol, terpinolene, phellandrene, and caryophyllene, adding complex layers to its overall scent and flavor profile.

The scent and flavor profile is as delightful as its name suggests, bursting with sweet, sugary blueberry notes. The taste mirrors this, presenting a palate of sweet, syrupy blueberry that's rounded off with subtle earthy undertones. This enchanting fusion of flavors leaves an unforgettable lingering aroma.

The euphoria elicited is best compared to the indulgence of a glass or two of fine wine after a demanding day. The initial cerebral buzz might get you chuckling uncontrollably and fills your mind with a fuzzy euphoria. This is closely followed by a soothing body high that tugs you into a comfortable, slightly numb state of tranquility and relaxation. With an impressive average THC level ranging from 21-27%, this strain proves itself a proficient reliever of various ailments. Chronic pain, insomnia, depression, and appetite loss are some conditions it can potentially alleviate.

If you're keen on understanding more about this strain, look up "Blueberry Syrup strain information" or "Blueberry Syrup strain reviews" for a wider perspective. Note that, while this strain can be highly enjoyable, it's potent and could cause side effects such as dry eyes, paranoia, slurred speech, rapid heartbeat, low blood pressure, heightened sensory perception, and thirst with dry mouth.

Strains comparable to this flower include other berry-flavored strains like Blackberry Kush and Blueberry Kush. If you're drawn to Blueberry Syrup's taste, aroma, and effects, these might be worth exploring.

1 Total Reviews
9 Up Votes
157 157 Total Views
Flavor & Aroma Berry, Blueberry, Earthy, Fruity, Sweet, Sugary
Top Effect Body High, Euphoria, Relaxing, Tingly, Uplifting
Potency Very Strong - Potent
THC 21 - 27%

Order Seeds Online

Canada
United States
Europe

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Product Reviews

qwest blueberry syrup review cannabis photos 5 merry jade 7 Cooked 7.7 Cooked User Avg

Qwest Blueberry Syrup Review

Qwest Blueberry Syrup is hybrid strain that was created by crossing Blueberry with Cherry Pie Kush. Some users describe the aroma and flavour profile as having a dank fresh fruit vibe that’s sim...

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.