Merry Jade

Merry Jade rates the best cannabis products and sites of 2023. Find cannabis reviews sorted by type and quality.​

Cannibros has been changed to Merry Jade, we hope you like the new site as much as we do :)

7.7 Site Avg 8.1 In Space User Avg

Cherry Bomb

As a hybrid cannabis strain, Cherry Bomb carries an interesting lineage. With approximately 60% of its genetics derived from Indica strains like North American Indica and the tropical Hawaiian strains, the remaining 40% being Sativa genetics. With its THC content falling in the 17-23% range, it offers a moderate punch while maintaining a low CBD range of 0.5-1.5%.

It's modest aesthetics mask the real potential. Its light green buds, covered in a delicate layer of trichomes, may not be the most visually striking, but their power lies within their effects and medicinal properties. It is the perfect choice for those looking for a strain that provides relief without overpowering, making it ideal for daytime use or a swift pick-me-up.

The flower also boasts a distinct group of terpenes. Myrcene and carene give it a distinct fruity flavor, leaning more towards berries than cherry. When ground, the buds release an aroma of pine with a skunky undertone, thanks to the presence of ocimene and camphene terpenes. Furthermore, often pinene and limonene are also found in this flower.

Engage your senses with the strain's sweet berry fragrance, which is underscored by a subtle damp earthy undertone. Once ground, the refreshing pine and slightly pungent skunk scents permeate the air.

Cherry Bomb is not just known for its enjoyable aroma and taste, but also for its balanced, cerebral high. The experience begins with a gentle mind rush, which slowly transitions into a soothing body calm. As the effects wear off, users often report a surge in creativity, making it a popular choice among those seeking a strain to help kickstart new projects or navigate daily tasks.

In terms of its medicinal applications, it has found favor among patients in the medical cannabis community. Plus, patients often use to alleviate symptoms of debilitating or chronic pain, mood disorders, lack of energy, and glaucoma. This cultivar is also an effective solution to counter lethargy and stimulate appetite. Furthermore, it has been used to manage conditions such as anxiety, depression, arthritis, fibromyalgia, hypertension, and premenstrual syndrome. Despite its benefits, potential side effects might include dry eyes, headache, thirst, dry mouth, fatigue, and increased hunger.

If you appreciate the Cherry Bomb strain, similar strains like Cherry AK-47 and Black Cherry Punch might also intrigue you. These strains share a similar fruity flavor profile and offer a unique blend of uplifting and relaxing properties, making them versatile options for both recreational and medicinal use. Cherry Bomb strain reviews and information are a testament to its popularity in the cannabis community.

1 Total Reviews
4 Up Votes
1.8K 1,778 Total Views
Flavor & Aroma Berry, Sweet, Woody
Top Effect Energizing, Focus, Relaxing
Potency Strong - Very Strong
THC 17 - 23%

Order Seeds Online

Canada
United States
Europe

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Company Name

Strain Name

Shop Now

Product Reviews

jonny chronic cherry bomb cannabis review photos 7.7 Cooked 8.1 Blazed User Avg

Jonny Chronic Cherry Bomb Review

Jonny Chronic Cherry Bomb is described as having a fresh earthy aroma of sweet flowers. It’s kinda like a mad science experiment because it was created by crossing OG Kush, Tangerine Dream, Head...

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.